Virtual Incubator for non-resident tenants
Attract off-site tenants from the local business ecosystem and abroad, in order to support start-up and business expansion and to promote professional networking without providing physical space. The STEP-C Virtual Incubator service for non-resident tenants combines virtual office with incubation services.
Why become a non-resident tenant at STEP-C
- Become a STEP-C tenant and benefit from our services without physically being located at the incubator site.
- Increase your credibility with your clients and stakeholders by setting and using our professionally recognized business incubator address.
- Stay connected with the STEP-C community and exploit networking opportunities with leading research institutes, high-tech companies and state-of-the-art technologies.
- Fit your business to ongoing trends in remote working and exploit workplace flexibility.
Who is it for*
- Tenants seeking to stay connected with the STEP-C community after their graduation from the incubator.
- Innovative and research-driven companies interested in exporting STEP-C business incubator services, without being physically present in the incubator facility.
- Foreign companies interested in establishing a presence in Greece to exploit research opportunities for business development.
- Innovators looking for a virtual tenancy to reduce operating costs and boost professional image and prestige.
*Note: Admission and selection requirements apply
Business postal address
Local phone number
Front lobby receptionist
Mail & call handling
Access to meeting rooms
Access to self-service coffee plus kitchen area and catering services
Facilitate access to local skilled personnel
Use of STEP-C and IASP logos
Business Expansion & Funding
Protection and management of IPR2
Free patent pre-research3
Partner search in Europe’s largest online database2
Brokerage events and business missions2
Support RTD proposal preparation2
Support business expansion abroad2
Linking tenants with investors (pre-seed, seed, Series A, B, C)
Training, Development & Networking
Business coaching & mentoring
On-site & online training
Evaluation services in innovation management, sustainability & digitalization2
All of Basic plan
Registered office address
Commercial lease agreement
One-stop shop service for setting up your business in Greece
1Requires a minimum 6-month commitment period. Taxes included. An extra 20% discount is offered to STEP-C tenants for maximum 12 months.
2Services offered in collaboration with PRAXI Network.
3Services offered in collaboration with EU Euraxess Network.